BPT DVC/08 ME - Thangram - Colour Video Entry Panel - System X1
Colour video entry panel
- Thermoplastic body finished in Metal-colour satin-finish chrome Circuit board for Xip, microphone and loudspeaker.
- NTSC/PAL video camera, resolution 680x512 with built-in microprocessor for digital signal processing, horizontal angle of aperture 82° with digitally-controlled zoom.
- Caller illumination using 4 high-efficiency LEDs. Protection rating IP 54. Dimensions (WxHxD): 99x254x25 mm
- Decor panel not included. Adjustment of microphone/loudspeaker volume and door lock release time. Simple connection using pre-wired flat cables (supplied as standard) and mini USB connector for programming with software tool.
- DIP-switches for adjustment of the line impedance. Local command for door lock, inputs for door lock release buttons, door status signalling devices, output connector for activation of external cameras. Blue LEDs (8) for backlighting of keys with name label. LEDs for visual control of the status of the system: red "call connected" LED, green "door open" LED, yellow "call in progress" LED, blue "system busy" LED.
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.