BPT XDV/303 video distributor
Distributor for balanced video signal suitable for splitting or concentrating lines conveying video signals. It consists of 4 inputs/outputs that can be configured with the aid of jumpers. In system 300, it enables video lines to be connected with a star structure both for outgoing signals (distributor) and incoming signals (selector).
The unit comes with three jumpers SW1, SW2 and SW6 (see tab. 1 in installation manual) for compensating the video signal, and three jumpers SW3, SW4 and SW5 for choosing the system configuration (see tab. 2 in installation manual). Jumpers can be reached through the upper cover.Technical features
- Supply voltage: 14-18V DC.
- Current demand: < 300 mA.
- Video input/output 1-2-3: balanced-type +-0.6 Vpp, input Z = open, output = 100 Ohm.
- Video input/output 4: balancedtype +-0.6 Vpp, Z = 100 Ohm.
- Video input/output 4R: video input/output 4 switched for parallel connection of a number of distributors.
- Working temperature range: from 0 degrees C to +35 degrees C.
- Dimensions: 8 DIN units module, low profile