BPT VDX/400 4 way non-coax video distributor
BPT VDX/400 4 way video distributor (non-coax)
This video distributor allows the distribution of video signal over 4 lines made up of twisted pairs (two 0.6 mm diameter conductors spiral wired). This is, therefore, an alternative to the coaxial cable. The presence of voltage an current amplifiers guarantees a video signal exiting without attenuation and so enables a series connection of a number of distributors. The video distributor power is taken from the monitor power supply line. With such compact dimensions, the device can be installed in a normal junction box (90x90x40 mm) or on a DIN rail (EN 50022).
- Supply voltage: 14 - 17.5 V DC.
- Current demand: 100 mA.
- Video differential input: 0.6 V pp on 56 Ohm.
- Input impedance: >= 15 kOhm.
- Number of distributors which can be connected in series: 20.
- Video differential output: 0.6 V pp su 56 Ohm.
- Output impedance: 56 Ohm.
- Working temperature range: from 0 degrees C to +35 degrees C.
- Dimensions: 60x44x16 mm